We have had reports of cyber criminals imitating court telephone numbers (“spoofing”) and demanding that citizens pay money for fines or fees in cases involving relatives. These calls are not valid. New Mexico Courts will never call citizens to ask for payments of any kind.

Each person claiming a water right in the AUB has the right to object to another claimant’s water right.  To object, a person must file a Notice of Intent to Participate in Inter Se Proceeding *FILE WON’T OPEN, CANNOT UPLOAD* when the water right of concern is described in a Proposed Subfile Judgment Awaiting Inter Se Objection.  The Notice of Intent must be filed the by the deadline stated on the AUB website.  Additional information about the procedure for objecting to another person’s water right can be found at Proceedings to Resolve Water Rights Claims Based on New Mexico Law.